How does it work?
You are a client in the ornamental horticulture sector and you placed a large order of gerberas with a grower. This grower then delivers your order and sends the transaction (EAB) to Ai2 after which you will receive an invoice of the order and the amount (or amounts) payable. Following SEPA rules and regulations the total amount will be debited from your account within two days.
Your transactions are always accessible online, which helps you to keep an eye on your payments and as to when certain amounts are debited. The standard two day right of refusal allows you to stay in control of your payments. Ai2 carries out payment conditions with due regard for any payment agreement you may have with your supplier. You can agree, for example, that a large amount is paid in instalments.
If your supplier is a customer of Ai2 and you have not become one yet, he could send you an invitation to join. You will receive an email inviting you to set up an account. You could also register yourself, entirely free of charge.
Advantages for buyers:
- Ai2 never uses your transaction information.
- Ai2 is free of charge for buyers.
- You sign a one-off direct debit mandate as a customer, which allows you to do business with every supplier connected with Ai2.
- You can keep an eye on all of your transactions and you can see when certain amounts are debited at a glance.
- Ai2 carries out payment conditions with due regard for any mutual agreements you may have with your supplier.
- Ai2 supports all transactions with electronic notifications such as EKT/ DES ADV and EAB.
- Ai2 does not provide credit.